torsdag den 8. september 2011

stand tall, stand proud.

so I finally got my ass up and applied for the name change!! WOOH! fuck yeah. so now, if everything goes as it should, I should officially be named Billie Damien (+ last name) within the next two weeks. I'm so fucking excited. I've distanced myself way too long ago from my birth name, but finally, I did something to change it... so wish me luck that everything's going to be fine, and I'll get it accepted! did some other practical things today, too, and ordered a new phone. it's a HTC Wildfire S I ordered, and even though I have this strong hate towards smartphones (I'm like an old man, for cereal), I'm actually pretty excited about recieving it. it's more like... I can't wait to actually be able to do something as simple as just CALLING people now, and texting, just like every other young adult/teenager. I've gone around without a phone for about.. 2 or 3 months now, so it's about time. I will recieve it latest on Tuesday. WOO!

I got this really, really annoying and weird urge... to, yes, dye my hair purple. have had it for a few weeks. and now, I'm really considering it, even though I know pretty much everyone I know will be like "DONCHUDOIT", haha. it's weird.. I once really hated the color purple, but now, I really adore it. I find it pretty.
also cut my bangs shorter, and I don't really know if I like it. it's pretty much just shorter, like, really short on the left side, and then gets longer on the right side. not sure if like.
I really need to stand tall right at the moment, because my self-esteem is way low, and I know why it is. anywayz0r,.. that means that I'm scared of what people will think of me, if I dye it purple. but I realized something; I need to be myself, as I finally figured out who I am. and be proud..

I didn't go to school today, because I felt horrible.
as I mentioned, my self-esteem is lower than.. well, imaginable. and a single comment made me go down yesterday evening. I kept thinking... "it's not worth it", you know, fighting for myself. so today, after a consulation with a doctor, who also didn't get why I'm transgender, I was like; "fuck this shit", put on a dress, makeup, and became someone I'm not. and it was weird... it was like my personality had slipped away, like drops of water. and I felt absolutely nothing. nothing at fucking all.
went to my mum's to talk things out with her, and had an amazing talk. she made me realize that I should be who I am inside, despite what people think about me. she really helped me out today. that I should be proud of who I am, stand tall.
I guess I also became someone else, because I'm under pressure of thinking about what people at my school think about me, and because I have to come out to them.... which I haven't done yet, because I haven't been to school. but tomorrow, I'm going, and I'm gonna start the fucking day with getting things off my chest. I think. lol. because I shouldn't think about what others think of me, but be proud of how far I've come.
I'm mostly coming out to them, because I'm going to try and get a refferal, so I can start on T soon. that's what keeps me going, right at the moment.

btw.. I'm so sorry, I keep writing about these transgender-thoughts I have. it's not so interesting, and rather depressing from time to time, but it's what fills my mind, and I'm finally able to talk about it.

8 kommentarer:

  1. "btw.. I'm so sorry, I keep writing about these transgender-thoughts I have" - It's your blog, you can do what you want.

    "it's not so interesting" - Yes it is. At least to me.


    I miss you..!

    SvarSlet
  2. YES, WHY DO YOU WRITE ABOUT THAT IT IS SO BORING IDK WHY I READ THIS.
    lol jk<3
    I love to know whats on your mind, whatever it is, it will never be boring<3

    but, please don't dye your hair purple again xD
    In the end it'll end up gray hahah<3

    SvarSlet
  3. you're stronger than you think, trust me. be who you are, as I said; if people don't accept you for who you are, they're not your friendship worthy. you're the strong one.
    you've started to care what people think about you. don't. why would you? you've been running around in the weirdest clothing ever, had the weirdest hair colours, hairdos, and you've had several piercings. darl. you, should not care for what people think of you. if you're happy, stay happy. don't let people get you down. you're who you are, if they can't accept it, it's their problem. you're the good person in that situation. don't be scared, you can do it. <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  5. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  6. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  7. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  8. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet